The family of Web sites operated by or on behalf of ZAMRIE (the Services)www.zamrie.com, our mobile applications and our blogs owned by ZAMRIE are committed to protecting your privacy and security. To insure that goal we want you to understand what kind kind of information we gather from and about you, how this information is used, shared and safeguarded.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The information we collect from you will vary depending on how much you use the Services and the information you may choose to provide to us, (whether thru email, phone, internet or otherwise).
Personal Information: We require our customers who purchase products on the Services to provide Personal Information. Personal Information is individually identifiable information about you that we collect online, including, but limited to your full name, user name, password, address, phone number, and physical address. Credit card information and other billing information is detached so as not to be reasonably capable of being associated with you. You can choose not to provide personal information (such as when simply visiting our website) but will not be able to take advantage of all our Services and we may not be able to provide you with specials, products or requested information.
If you create an account using your login from a third party service, like facebook or Twitter, we will access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that third party services permits us to access so that we can create your account for you. We will also collect the information of your friends, if you choose to connect your contacts and address book information with your account so that you can connect with your friends when you use our Services.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Like many Web sites on the Internet we automatically track certain information about you as you visit and use our Services to help better help you and enhance your overall experience. This automatic gathered information may include your computer’s IP address (internet protocol address), browser type, the URLs and the number of times you have visited our Services. What you are interested in, and purchases you have made. This information is provided through the use of “cookies”, log files and clear GIF’S.
When you visit our Services we may send a file to your computer (“cookie”) which is stored there so we can recognize your computer. We and our third-party service providers sometimes use “clear GIFs” with cookies and other website functions and emails. Clear GIFs perform administrative functions.
DO I HAVE THE ABILITY NOT TO BE IDENTIFIED BY ZAMRIE
USER INITIATED COMMUNICATIONS
From time to time, portions of the Services may enable you to send email and other types of messages to us to participate in blogs and other discussion groups. All such emails, comments and messages postings to blogs and or discussion groups become our property once you submit them. Whenever you choose to initiate these kinds of communication with us or anyone else, you may be contacted in return.
Our services and blogs are open to the public. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROTECTION OF RIGHTS
We may release Personal Information , or other information we collect from you under the following circumstances.
- Your information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, as otherwise required by applicable law, or in response to requests by law enforcement;
- Your information may be disclosed to carefully selected third-party service providers in order to provide services to you, such as to provide customer service; send or email marketing communications; maintain our databases and other programs; monitor the activity of our Website; conduct surveys; and administer contests or sweepstakes. We will share your Information with our carefully selected third-party services providers on a confidential basis. These service providers are prohibited from using your Information for any purpose other than providing our services.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The website and services are maintained in the United States of America. Therefore, please be aware that any information you provide to use will be transferred, collected, used, and processed in the United States. By using the website, participating in any of the services, and or providing us with this information, you consent to this transfer which may not offer the same level of data protection as the country where you reside in accordance with the terms of this policy.
We strive to ensure that the personal and user information that you actively share with us is handled in a safe, secure and responsible manner. We have contracted with service providers who have security measures to help protect against loss, unauthorized access and alteration of the information in our control. We will only disclose such Information to employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this Policy. The databases of our service providers are protected by physical, technical, and procedural measures that restrict access to authorized persons in accordance with this Policy. Although no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, and we cannot ensure against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
When you click on links through our Service that takes you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we are not and cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party websites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy policies of any and every website you visit, whether you are linking from our Website or browsing on your own.
ACCESS TO AND MANAGING INFORMATION
We believe it is important for you to be able to: (1) find out what Information you have provided to us through our Website or Service; (2) update your Information; and (3) “opt out” of receiving future marketing communications. To inquire about your Information, update your Information, or “opt” out of receiving future marketing communications, please do one of the following:
- Access your profile and change the relevant settings or information in it.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
- If you send an e-mail request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indicate the specific nature of your request. If you want to “opt in” or “opt out” of receiving Marketing Communications, specifically what type of marketing communication (e.g., e-mail) you wish to receive or to stop receiving. This will ensure we identify you correctly in our systems and accurately process your request. We will take appropriate steps to implement your request, but due to production, mailing and system timelines, it may take up to: fifteen (15) business days for e-mails or thirty (30) calendar days for mail. Until that change takes effect, you may still receive or not receive marketing communications from us.
- Also, please note that even though you may have “opted out” of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications. Please be aware that “opting-out” of certain third party use may prevent us from providing certain services that you request.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS